This special home offers something beautifully different than the norm with special touches and features throughout! It is a pleasure to walk into and the gardens are equally as impressive offering complete privacy and tranquillity. The property was designed and built by the vendor which is always a bonus when buying a home as you know there would have been no short cuts taken! A few super features of this home is the downstairs bedroom and ensuite, and also the large garage that could be converted to further accommodation if desired.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with a feature staircase and access to a WC, a stunning lounge with a vaulted ceiling, an open fire, double doors to the garden and a solid wood floor, a fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room, a utility room, an integral garage and a bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. Upstairs offers a landing with a built-in closet, three well-proportioned bedrooms - one of which has a walk-in wardrobe and an unfinished en-suite. There is also an unfinished bathroom so the lucky purchaser can add their own touch.
To the front there is a brick paved driveway offering ample off-street parking. To the rear there is a sizeable and very private rear garden with a well-manicured lawn and a brick paved patio area that are complimented by a wonderful selection of plants & shrubs.
Woodland Manor is conveniently located just off the Beechill Road with Forestside Shopping Centre, Tesco Newtownbreda, the Ormeau Road and the Saintfield Road all within easy reach. Some of the provinces top schools are close by and the area is served by excellent public transport.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / Living / Dining room 5.97m x 3.86m (19'7 x 12'8)
- Utility room 1.57m x 3.45m (5'2 x 11'4)
- Lounge 4.17m x 6.32m (13'8 x 20'9)
- Master bedroom 3.66m x 3.86m (12' x 12'8)
- En-suite 2.16m x 2.16m (7'1 x 7'1)
- Bedroom 2 4.11m x 3.91m (13'6 x 12'10)
- Proposed en-suite 1.78m x 2.08m (5'10 x 6'10)
- Robes 1.78m x 1.73m (5'10 x 5'8)
- Bedroom 3 3.20m x 3.73m (10'6 x 12'3)
- Bedroom 4 2.69m x 3.71m (8'10 x 12'2)
- Proposed bathroom 2.03m x 3.20m (6'8 x 10'6)
- Integral garage 5.23m x 5.92m (17'2 x 19'5)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.