This is an excellent opportunity purchase a mid-terrace property just off the Castlereagh Road in East Belfast. The property has been well maintained and is in excellent condition throughout with the benefit of no onward chain. Ideally suited for an investor or first-time buyer.
Downstairs comprises and open plan living/dining area and a fitted kitchen with a wide range of appliances. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. The property benefits further from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Belfast City is easily accessed and there is an abundance of local transport on your doorstep. There are plenty of local eateries close by and the new Tesco on the Castlereagh Road ensure groceries won’t be an issue.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Living Room 2.79m x 6.81m (9'2 x 22'4)
- Kitchen 4.27m x 1.93m (14 x 6'4)
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 2.36m (11 x 7'9)
- Bedroom 2 3.35m x 2.36m (11 x 7'9)
- Bathroom 3.35m x 2.36m (11 x 7'9)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.