Reach New Heights!
This immaculate family home is simply stunning from top to bottom. The vendors have clearly spared no expense with the finishing touches, resulting in a home that is ready to move into so you can enjoy the host of benefits it provides. Its quality finishes and neutral décor will appeal to first time buyers and young families alike! The kitchen is fitted with all the appliances that are required for modern day life and the patio doors to the back garden link the indoor and outdoor space effortlessly.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with access to a WC, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace and a fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, patio doors and a storage unit. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower. The attic is partially floored with ladder access for storage.
To the front is a small garden area laid in lawn & a driveway providing off-street parking and to the rear is a fully enclosed garden that is ideal for children playing or for pets.
The Coopers Mill development in Dundonald benefits from an excellent range of local amenities to include a very popular primary school, the superb Eastpoint Leisure Village with a cinema and an abundance of restaurants and the fantastic David Lloyd Leisure Club. Dundonald is only several miles from Belfast and with Comber, Newtownards and Bangor all located within a short drive.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 55
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC 0.91m x 2.44m (3 x 8)
- Living Room 5.18m x 3.58m (17 x 11'09)
- Kitchen/Diner 5.79m x 3.94m (19 x 12'11)
- Master Bedroom 3.23m x 4.04m (10'07 x 13'03)
- En-suite 2.57m x 1.17m (8'05 x 3'10)
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.46m (10'06 x 8'01)
- Bedroom 3 3.63m x 3.05m (11'11 x 10)
- Bathroom 2.31m x 2.08m (7'07 x 6'10)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.