Nearly New & Ready For You!
This stunning property has the wow factor that will quite simply take your breath away! Set in a convenient location within Carryduff this home promises to deliver a lifestyle that will be perfect for the lucky purchaser and one you will never want to leave. Every detail has been taken into account from the beginning of the design process and it has been constructed to the highest of standards using the best products to create a one off and very special home.
Once you set foot inside the impressive entrance hall with a feature staircase and vaulted ceiling will set the tone of what you can expect. There are three reception rooms to enjoy, a spacious lounge, a family room with pelmet lighting and a partitioning wall feature gas fire that opens to a fabulous kitchen, living and dining room complete with centre island and top of the range appliances. A utility room, an office, a WC and an integral garage complete the ground floor. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe area that leads to the most amazing en-suite bathroom. There are a further three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with an en-suite shower room and a contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate free-standing bath and shower enclosure.
The gardens have been beautifully landscaped to create a private oasis that is both perfect for relaxing or entertaining. There are superb Tobermore paved patio areas to enjoy and the inside and outside spaces link effortlessly to enhance the lifestyle this superb home provides. There is a large driveway to the front finished with Tobermore bricks to provide all the off-street parking you could need.
The property is within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.47m x 4.39m (14'8" x 14'5")
- Family Room 4.98m x 4.37m (16'4" x 14'4")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 5.49m x 10.92m (18' x 35'10")
- Office 2.39m x 3.56m (7'10" x 11'8")
- Utility Room 3.78m x 2.36m (12'5" x 7'9")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.27m x 4.37m (14' x 14'4")
- Dressing Area
- En-suite Bathroom 4.90m x 3.63m (16'1" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.53m x 4.06m (11'7" x 13'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.81m x 3.53m (12'6" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 4 3.81m x 3.51m (12'6" x 11'6")
- Bathroom 3.78m x 2.41m (12'5" x 7'11")
- Integral Garage 5.87m x 3.68m (19'3" x 12'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.