If you are ready for a life changing home that offers sheer luxury with beautiful gardens then look no further than Castlewood. You will think you have entered a different world when you arrive home to the rabbits playing on the blossom covered lane, the feature pond and the stunning gardens. Inside the property is just as special, the decor and quality of finish is fabulous with no expense having been spared. This sale provides an outstanding opportunity to purchase not just a new home, but a special lifestyle for your family.
Those that run a business from home, or would like separate accommodation could not fail to be impressed with the annex which currently comprises an office with a kitchen area, a shower room and an upstairs games room.
The main house comprises of an entrance hall, a kitchen from “Parkes” with a dining area, a utility room, a conservatory with garden views, a cosy family room, a lounge with a feature sandstone fireplace and patio doors to the courtyard, a downstairs WC, and a back porch. Upstairs comprises of four bedrooms, the master bedroom is spacious and benefits from an en-suite and lastly a modern shower room with an over-sized shower cubicle and a separate toilet.
Keen gardeners and those that enjoy the outdoor life will be spoilt for choice with a range of plants, shrubbery and beautifully landscaped gardens. The property is set on a generous site ensuring younger members of the family will have plenty of fun and places to hide. The large paved area to the rear of the annex provides generous parking and space for a garage if required.
The Castlewood Estate benefits from a great location close to Comber, Moneyreagh and Belfast. Local transport is close by and there are a great range of schools nearby.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 24' 11'' x 18' 3'' (7.59m x 5.56m)
- Family Room 12' 9'' x 11' 11'' (3.88m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen/Diner 17' 7'' x 14' 5'' (5.36m x 4.39m)
- Conservatory 15' 9'' x 12' 5'' (4.80m x 3.78m)
- Utility Room 6' 7'' x 5' 6'' (2.01m x 1.68m)
- Downstairs W.C.
- Rear Hall
- Office 20' 11'' x 17' 0'' (6.37m x 5.18m)
- Shower Room 10' 0'' x 4' 11'' (3.05m x 1.50m)
- Master Bedroom 22' 10'' x 10' 11'' (6.95m x 3.32m)
- En-Suite 7' 11'' x 7' 0'' (2.41m x 2.13m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'' x 12' 0'' (3.91m x 3.65m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 4'' x 11' 2'' (3.45m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 4 12' 1'' x 7' 0'' (3.68m x 2.13m)
- Shower Room 8' 4'' x 5' 9'' (2.54m x 1.75m)
- Games Room 20' 11'' x 20' 5'' (6.37m x 6.22m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.