Stylish & Sophisticated!
This wonderful semi-detached property is simply stunning from top to bottom and wouldn't look out of place in a home interiors magazine. The vendors have clearly spared no expense with the finishing touches offering a home that is ready to move into so you can enjoy the host of benefits it provides. The open plan kitchen and dining room is fitted with all appliances required for modern day life and modern units... it is a great space to entertain friends, especially on a summer day with the patio doors open to the garden. If you after a home that offers a stylish décor, a good range of local amenities and great outdoor space then this fantastic property is definitely worth a look!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with a tiled floor, a wonderful living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and patio doors to the garden, a utility/store room and a downstairs WC with a modern two piece suite. Upstairs comprises a spacious landing with built-in storage, a master bedroom that benefits from a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
To the front is an easy to maintain garden and to the side there is a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from a well maintained lawn, a patio where many an hour will be spent having a bite to eat with a drink or two!
Being located in Dundonald ensures an excellent range of local amenities to include a very popular primary school, the superb Eastpoint Leisure Village with a cinema and an abundance of restaurants and the fantastic David Lloyd Leisure Club. Dundonald is only several miles from Belfast and with Comber, Newtownards and Bangor all located within a short drive.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 16' 8'' x 12' 7'' (5.08m x 3.83m)
- Kitchen/Diner 20' 0'' x 10' 8'' (6.09m x 3.25m)
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 12' 5'' x 11' 6'' (3.78m x 3.50m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 11'' x 10' 5'' (3.63m x 3.17m)
- Bedroom 3 8' 2'' x 7' 4'' (2.49m x 2.23m)
- Bathroom 9' 2'' x 7' 6'' (2.79m x 2.28m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.