A Cumberland Classic!
With a convenient and family friendly location this lovely semi-detached property will most certainly appeal to those wanting to take their first steps onto the property market or those with a growing family who want a fantastic choice of local amenities. A big attraction will undoubtedly be the spacious and private rear garden that will get plenty of use throughout the years.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace, a kitchen with high & low level units and a modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms.
To the front there is a driveway and a low maintenance garden. The rear garden benefits from no overlooking properties to the rear and offers a good-sized lawn that children will put to good use and a decked area that is a great place to enjoy a summer barbecue.
Cumberland Drive offers easy access to Belfast City Centre, the M3 with M1 & M2 beyond, and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. Ballyhackamore Village is a 10 minute drive away offering a great range of eateries, pubs and shops, while local amenities in Dundonald Village are also close at hand.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 4.24m x 3.18m (13'11" x 10'5")
- Kitchen 3.53m x 2.54m (11'7" x 8'4")
- Bathroom 2.21m x 1.63m (7'3" x 5'4")
- Bedroom 1 4.27m x 3.15m (14' x 10'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.30m x 2.57m (10'10" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 2.26m (9'9" x 7'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.