This is a superb family residence offering everything a family could possibly wish for – five bedrooms, three reception rooms and wonderful surrounding gardens. Should you require more reception space and less bedrooms this property can be utilised to suits your requirements. Every room in this property is beautifully decorated and well-presented resulting in an exquisite family home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of even the most discerning purchaser.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a lounge with a feature fireplace, a dining room with patio doors to the garden, a cosy snug, a modern kitchen with a breakfast bar and granite worktops, three spacious bedrooms – one with an en-suite and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower. Upstairs is a minstrel gallery landing and two large bedrooms which both have en-suite shower rooms.
The property sits on a stunning and mature site of approximately once acre with a south facing aspect. There is a spacious driveway that provides parking for cars and is suited for anyone with a boat or a caravan. The large detached double garage benefits from light, power and twin doors. The gardens to the front, side and rear are laid in lawn and are complimented by an array of trees, plants and shrubs. There is a large south facing patio area with a built-in barbeque that is sure to get plenty of use.
Saintfield, Killinchy, Ballygowan, Crossgar and Downpatrick are all within a short drive as well as a good choice of leading primary and secondary schools. Many marinas, golf courses, equestrian facilities and restaurants including Balloo House are nearby ensuring a pleasurable lifestyle. Belfast is also within practical commuting distance so you can have a job in the city and a house in the country!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall 13' 11'' x 12' 11'' (4.24m x 3.93m)
- Lounge 20' 1'' x 14' 0'' (6.12m x 4.26m)
- Dining Room 14' 3'' x 9' 11'' (4.34m x 3.02m)
- Snug 11' 2'' x 10' 1'' (3.40m x 3.07m)
- Kitchen/Diner 23' 0'' x 9' 11'' (7.01m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 1 24' 4'' x 12' 9'' (7.41m x 3.88m)
- En-suite 9' 11'' x 8' 9'' (3.02m x 2.66m)
- Bedroom 2 20' 0'' x 13' 2'' (6.09m x 4.01m)
- En-suite 10' 0'' x 8' 9'' (3.05m x 2.66m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 0'' x 11' 3'' (4.26m x 3.43m)
- En-suite 9' 11'' x 5' 11'' (3.02m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 4 12' 4'' x 10' 1'' (3.76m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 5/Study 10' 4'' x 10' 0'' (3.15m x 3.05m)
- Double Garage 23' 7'' x 16' 3'' (7.18m x 4.95m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
- Bathroom 14' 2'' x 9' 10'' (4.31m x 2.99m)