This elegant end townhouse home offers something special for those that appreciate a balanced mix of original and modern features in their home. No stone has been left unturned in the renovation and decoration. Every room in the house is finished with style and character. Anyone wishing to work from home or has a hobby that requires peace and quiet will love the professional garden room that has a shower, heat and electric.
Downstairs comprises a bright entrance hall with an exposed wood floor, a lounge with a Stovax multi fuel stove and a feature bay window, a separate dining room with French doors leading to the decked area and a modern fitted kitchen with superb range of integrated appliances, and a useful office / utility area with both heating and internet. The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms- all with wood strip floors and a modern bathroom with a white suite. The roof space has also been floored for useful storage space.
The front offers off-street parking for two cars and a garden laid in lawn and mature shrubs. The rear garden is fully enclosed benefitting from a spacious decked area and a raised garden flanked by mature hedges for excellent privacy. Best of all is the stunning garden room that is currently used as a treatment room that also boasts an additional shower room!
Being within close proximity to leading Primary and Grammar schools this property would be ideal for families. It is only a short distance from Forestside Shopping Centre and a short bus ride to Belfast city centre for anyone looking to commute.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 4.75m x 2.59m (15'7 x 8'6)
- Living room 3.94m x 3.78m (12'11 x 12'5)
- Dining room 3.78m x 3.33m (12'5 x 10'11)
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.35m (12'5 x 11')
- Bedroom 2 3.40m x 3.33m (11'2 x 10'11)
- Bedroom 3 2.57m x 2.26m (8'5 x 7'5)
- Bathroom 2.26m x 2.01m (7'5 x 6'7)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.