Moving on Upp!
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a semi-detached property located off the popular Cairnshill Road that boasts extensive gardens to the rear. The property benefits from no onward chain leaving you little to do once you collect the keys to your new home.
Downstairs comprises of a spacious hall with built-in storage, a kitchen with a good range of high & low level units and a spacious living & dining room with a feature fireplace and patio doors to the garden. Upstairs comprises of three generous bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden and a driveway to side providing off-street parking. The large rear garden is attractive, very private and is finished with brick paviours.
Upper Malvern Road is a very convenient place to live located off the Cairnshill Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant and Knockbracken Driving Range for the golf enthusiast.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.06m x 3.40m (13'4 x 11'2)
- Dining Room 3.00m x 2.64m (9'10 x 8'8)
- Kitchen 3.40m x 2.64m (11'2 x 8'8)
- Bedroom 1 4.11m x 2.95m (13'6 x 9'8)
- Bedroom 2 3.99m x 2.67m (13'1 x 8'9)
- Bedroom 3 2.44m x 1.65m (8 x 5'5)
- Bathroom 2.44m x 1.65m (8 x 5'5)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.