Aim For Ailesbury!
This semi-detached property located just off the Ormeau Road benefits from a private and spacious cul-de-sac setting that is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers, from buyers looking for a first-class location with excellent amenities to growing families that want a choice of leading schools and nurseries. The property requires some updating and provides a fantastic canvas to create the home you have always wanted. Should you wish to extend the property planning permission was granted in January 2020 for a double storey side & rear extension.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch leading to a hall with access to a cloakroom, two spacious reception rooms, a kitchen with good space on offer and a utility room that leads to the garden. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate WC.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden with a driveway to the side leading to a detached garage. The rear garden is very private, larger than most and benefits from no overlooking properties. It offers well-maintained lawns, a patio area and an array of plants, shrubs & trees.
Ailesbury Crescent is a quiet cul-de-sac street ideally located just off the bustling Ormeau Road and is within easy walking distance to Stranmillis, making shopping, eating out, universities and parks all very easily accessible. The property benefits from being located within the catchment area for many leading schools which will be a big attraction for parents.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room 3.53m x 3.18m (11'7" x 10'5")
- Living Room 5.77m x 3.18m (18'11" x 10'5")
- Kitchen 3.23m x 2.59m (10'7" x 8'6")
- Utility Room 1.30m x 2.59m (4'3" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 3.18m (11'7" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 3.20m (10'11" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 3 2.49m x 2.62m (8'2" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 2.36m x 1.63m (7'9" x 5'4")
- Garage 5.64m x 3.10m (18'6" x 10'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.