This fabulous home offers spacious & stylish accommodation in one of South Belfast’s most sought after Parks. Located just off the bustling Ormeau Road provides not only a comfortable lifestyle, but one of convenience and quality. The property has a private south facing aspect to the rear and is on a quiet street which doesn’t suffer from through traffic, making it a great place to raise children. The open plan kitchen, living and dining room will be the main focal point of the property where plenty of quality time will be spent. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of your search criteria!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with access to an under stair WC, a lovely lounge with a bay window and a fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a feature cast iron stove and integrated appliances. Upstairs comprises of a landing benefiting from a beautiful stained glass window, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary shower room. There is an outbuilding with light power and a utility area.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from a very private and sunny southerly aspect. It is split into several levels where the top provides wonderful views across Belfast.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links to the City Centre. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Ormeau Park to stretch the legs.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.58m x 3.25m (11'9" x 10'8")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 6.02m x 5.21m (19'9" x 17'1")
- Bedroom 1 2.97m x 3.30m (9'9" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.30m x 3.30m (10'10" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 3 2.24m x 1.98m (7'4" x 6'6")
- Shower Room
- Utility/Workshop 4.67m x 2.57m (15'4" x 8'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.