An Exceptional Experience!
If you want to live within close proximity to Belfast and top quality schools but still enjoy the benefits of a countryside lifestyle then this truly exceptional family home will give you everything you could possibly require. You will experience beautiful views, peace and tranquillity, your own space with up to five acres of useable land available separately, a stunning dining experience on your enclosed patio with the stove burning and comfortable flexible accommodation no matter what area of the house you are utilising.
The current vendors have extended and upgraded this family home over the years with nothing left to chance when it comes to the quality, insulation or comfort. The four reception rooms comprise of a formal lounge with a pitched roof with an open fire, a dining room with direct access to the kitchen, a snug with built in shelving and a stunning family room with stove and access to the rear decking and garden. The six double bedrooms are split evenly over the two floors and four of them benefit from stunning ensuite shower rooms. The epicentre of the home is most certainly the bespoke country style kitchen that benefits from a large centre island, an oil fired AGA and open plan dining.
It is hard to imagine that a home like this with so much to offer families is only minutes from Belfast City Centre, an abundance of schools and amenities. Forestside shopping centre less than three miles away and other towns like Comber, Ballygowan and Lisburn are all very easily accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception hall 4.47m x 3.35m (14'8 x 11')
- Kitchen / Dining room 8.46m x 7.19m (27'9 x 23'7)
- Lounge 8.00m x 4.83m (26'3 x 15'10)
- Formal dining room 6.22m x 3.76m (20'5 x 12'4)
- Living room 7.24m x 5.49m (23'9 x 18')
- Snug / Office 3.96m x 3.20m (13' x 10'6)
- Utility room 3.43m x 2.84m (11'3 x 9'4)
- Bedroom 1 5.72m x 3.66m (18'9 x 12')
- Ensuite bathroom 3.00m x 2.79m (9'10 x 9'2)
- Bedroom 2 4.45m x 3.81m (14'7 x 12'6)
- Bedroom 3 3.66m x 3.15m (12' x 10'4)
- Bathroom 3.68m x 2.64m (12'1 x 8'8)
- Bedroom 4 5.77m x 4.17m (18'11 x 13'8)
- Ensuite 2.97m x 2.34m (9'9 x 7'8)
- Dressing room / Office 3.81m x 2.64m (12'6 x 8'8)
- Bedroom 5 5.87m x 3.91m (19'3 x 12'10)
- Bedroom 6 3.66m x 3.61m (12 x 11'10)
- Ensuite shower room 3.05m x 2.95m (10' x 9'8)
- Stable 6.32m x 2.90m (20'9 x 9'6)
- Stable 3.91m x 3.02m (12'10 x 9'11)
- Wood store 3.91m x 3.20m (12'10 x 10'6)
- Garage 4.90m x 4.06m (16'1 x 13'4)
- Tack room
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.