Space & Grace!
This spacious detached home has the perfect set-up for a growing or established family. It offers flexible accommodation, a generous cul-de-sac setting and the excellent location is within the catchment area for leading schools which will be a big attraction for parents. Further benefits include gas heating, wonderful gardens with the added appeal of a south facing aspect making it perfect for a summer BBQ.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with built-in storage and access to a WC, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a formal dining room, a family room with sliding patio doors to the garden, a kitchen with solid wood units and integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure. Upstairs comprises of two well-proportioned bedrooms and a shower room with a three piece suite. There is a further room accessed via one of the bedrooms that could be used as an office or dressing room.
The property sits on a generous site with well-maintained front and rear gardens. There is a tarmac driveway providing ample off-street parking leading to the detached garage. The rear garden is south facing ensuring that catching some sunshine when it makes an appearance a pleasure and ideal for having friends and family round for a tasty bite to eat.
The Windermere area is a superb place to live located just off the Ballymaconaghy Road ensuring easy access to the City Centre and close to amenities including Forestside Shopping Centre, Tesco's at Newtownbreda and the fabulous Four Winds restaurant that has a lounge, wine bar and grill. Schools for all ages are in the surrounding area and public transport is on your doorstep.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.44m x 3.81m (17'10" x 12'6")
- Family Room 4.27m x 3.28m (14' x 10'9")
- Dining Room 3.28m x 3.28m (10'9" x 10'9")
- Kitchen 4.27m x 3.56m (14' x 11'8")
- Utility Room 4.67m x 1.57m (15'4" x 5'2")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 4.17m x 4.78m (13'8" x 15'8")
- Walk-in Wardrobe 2.11m x 2.18m (6'11" x 7'2")
- Bedroom 2 4.04m x 3.51m (13'3" x 11'6")
- Walk-in Wardrobe 2.16m x 1.98m (7'1" x 6'6")
- Office / Dressing Room 3.51m x 2.79m (11'6" x 9'2")
- Shower Room 1.96m x 3.58m (6'5" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 3 4.04m x 3.28m (13'3" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 4 2.64m x 2.62m (8'8" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 3.25m x 2.36m (10'8" x 7'9")
- Garage 5.18m x 2.54m (17' x 8'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.