Judge For Yourself!
This superb detached bungalow located in the popular Baronscourt area of Carryduff has been designed with comfortable living in mind. It provides spacious and flexible accommodation that can be used to suit your requirements… it all depends on how many bedrooms you need. Further benefits include solid oak floors, a chain free nature and beautiful landscaped gardens
The bungalow comprises a bright & airy entrance hall .with a solid oak floor, a spacious living room with an open fire and large windows that let in lots of light, a kitchen / diner with good storage, a breakfast bar and double doors to the south facing garden, a master bedroom with fitted furniture and an ensuite, a further three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
The south facing and completely private rear is an absolute delight and is sure to impress. It is beautifully landscaped with an array of plants & shrubs and offers a well-manicured lawn and a patio areas that is located beside the double doors to the kitchen / diner. The front garden also offers a wonderful selection of plants & shrubs and there is a brick paved driveway to the side leading to the garage.
Baronscourt is a popular residential development off the Saintfield Road. Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.46m x 6.60m (17'11" x 21'8")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.09m x 5.56m (13'5" x 18'3")
- Master Bedroom 3.30m x 4.04m (10'10" x 13'3")
- En-suite 1.37m x 2.39m (4'6" x 7'10")
- Bedroom 2 2.84m x 3.56m (9'4" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.41m x 3.02m (7'11" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 4 2.41m x 3.02m (7'11" x 9'11")
- Bathroom 1.96m x 2.39m (6'5" x 7'10")
- Garage 5.56m x 2.77m (18'3" x 9'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.