This is a great example of a property that is perfectly presented and has been meticulously cared for over the years with many quality upgrades already completed for you. The interior is spacious and benefits from a superb fitted kitchen with an open plan dining area which is sure to be high on your wish list. One of the many delightful features of this property is the great use of solid wood in the entrance hall, lounge, dining area and doors giving the property a lovely rich feel, just one of the reasons why this one is definitely worth a look. On top of that the fitted solar panels provide low cost or potentially free electric!
Downstairs comprises of a bright and spacious entrance hall with lovely solid wood floor, a lovely living room with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a lovely choice of floor tile. The kitchen has an open plan dining area with double doors to the rear garden making it a great space for entertaining family and friends no matter what time of the year. Upstairs comprises of three good sized bedrooms with a neutral decor – two of which have convenient well-fitted storage and a luxury bath room with feature tiling.
The property is fully enclosed to the rear making it a good secure environment for kids and pets to play. The rear garden is laid in lawn along with a raised decked area for basking in the sun when we are lucky enough to get it. To front there is a driveway providing off-street parking for two cars and a small garden laid in lawn.
Upper Malvern is a very convenient place to live located off the Cairnshill Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant and Knockbraken Driving Range for the golf enthusiast.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / Dining room 2.64m x 6.58m (8'8 x 21'7)
- Living room 3.48m x 4.14m (11'5 x 13'7)
- Bedroom 1 4.11m x 3.00m (13'6 x 9'10)
- Bedroom 2 2.69m x 3.99m (8'10 x 13'1)
- Bedroom 3 2.46m x 2.51m (8'1 x 8'3)
- Bathroom 1.65m x 2.46m (5'5 x 8'1)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.