The Perfect Avenue!
This superb detached property offers beautifully presented accommodation in a highly sought after area of South Belfast. It is perfect for growing or established families seeking plenty of space both inside and outside, as well as a convenient location with great schools and local amenities. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and the use of solid wood floors gives the property a lovely rich feel. With a private end of cul-de-sac site that looks out to countryside and a spacious side garden the property could be extended, subject to the necessary consents.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with access to a WC, an inner hall, a living room with a feature fireplace and a cast iron stove, a family room with French doors to the living room, a kitchen/diner and a spacious conservatory with access to the garden. Upstairs offers four well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The property sits at the end of a family friendly cul-de-sac on a private site with fields to one side. To the front and side there is a driveway leading to a detached garage. There are lawns to the rear and side providing super outdoor space to enjoy.
Ballylenaghan Avenue is a convenient and sought after location with an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre - home to Sainsburys and M&S and being located off the Saintfield Road and the outer ring makes the morning commute to work and school easy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Inner Hallway
- Living Room 5.72m x 3.58m (18'9" x 11'9")
- Family Room 2.97m x 2.87m (9'9" x 9'5")
- Kitchen/Diner 3.56m x 5.26m (11'8" x 17'3")
- Conservatory 3.58m x 2.67m (11'9" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 1 3.30m x 3.94m (10'10" x 12'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.99m x 3.43m (13'1" x 11'3")
- Bedroom 3 3.30m x 2.59m (10'10" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 4 3.02m x 3.07m (9'11" x 10'1")
- Bathroom 1.93m x 3.43m (6'4" x 11'3")
- Garage 5.61m x 2.69m (18'5" x 8'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.