Make Your Mark Here!
This is a fabulous opportunity to acquire a charming detached property that is bursting with character and original features that is set in a rural yet convenient location within the picturesque County Down countryside. Internally, the decor and quality of finish is truly fabulous with no expense having been spared leaving you little to do once you move in. There is outline planning permission in place to build a single storey property in the rear garden - LA07/2016/1009/O.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a living room with a wood burning stove, a solid wood floor, exposed brick walls and a floor to ceiling reclaimed brick fireplace which flows into a country style kitchen with an oil fired Rayburn range, a pine vaulted ceiling and a quarry tiled floor, a utility room and ground floor wc. There is also a formal dining room with a wood burning stove and a cosy family room with a cast iron fireplace. Upstairs are four double bedrooms - all with exposed timber flooring and a bathroom with a traditional white suite and a separate shower.
To the front the garden has a wonderful selection of plants and shrubs. There is off-street parking available to the side of the property where a boat or caravan could easily be parked. To the side and rear of the property there are lawns and a spacious decked patio area that is perfect for some al fresco dining.
This home offers a superb country location with stunning views of the surrounding countryside yet is extremely convenient not only to Killyleagh but to Crossgar, Downpatrick and Comber. For those who travel further afield Belfast is just 35 minutes away.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 25' 0'' x 16' 6'' (7.61m x 5.03m)
- Family Room 14' 0'' x 12' 4'' (4.26m x 3.76m)
- Dining Room 18' 11'' x 12' 2'' (5.76m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen 19' 0'' x 11' 9'' (5.79m x 3.58m)
- Utility Room 11' 0'' x 8' 6'' (3.35m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1 14' 2'' x 12' 5'' (4.31m x 3.78m)
- Bedroom 2 16' 5'' x 13' 7'' (5.00m x 4.14m)
- Bedroom 3 12' 2'' x 11' 1'' (3.71m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 4 11' 0'' x 10' 2'' (3.35m x 3.10m)
- Bathroom 14' 3'' x 11' 9'' (4.34m x 3.58m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.