Takes the Crown!
This simply stunning family home has been lovingly upgraded and decorated resulting in a home that you would be very proud to come home to and show off to your family and friends. The amount of flexible accommodation that is just prime for a large or growing family needs to be seen to be appreciated. Those that enjoy hosting a party or have teenagers in the house wanting their own space will be blown away by the basement conversion that is ideal for snooker / a cinema room / a play room or maybe a work environment with the advantage of its own patio doors as a fabulous feature!
With a décor and finish that would not look out of place in an home interiors magazine, a choice of areas to relax in outdoors, an elevated site with lovely views and versatile accommodation that can be used to suit your requirements, we are sure this home will appeal to a range of purchasers. One thing for sure is you can move straight in and enjoy all it has to offer from day one!
Royal Lodge is a very convenient place to live located off the Purdysburn Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a fantastic choice of leading schools.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 6.96m x 3.66m (22'10 x 12')
- Family Room 3.63m x 3.25m (11'11 x 10'8)
- Kitchen 4.47m x 3.48m (14'8 x 11'5)
- Conservatory 3.56m x 2.39m (11'8 x 7'10)
- Utility Room 3.78m x 3.40m (12'5 x 11'2)
- Storage 3.40m x 2.18m (11'2 x 7'2)
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9 x 11')
- Ensuite Shower Room 3.48m x 1.42m (11'5 x 4'8)
- Walk in Wardrobe 2.72m x 2.16m (8'11 x 7'1)
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 2.92m (11'10 x 9'7)
- Bedroom 3 3.25m x 2.77m (10'8 x 9'1)
- Bathroom 3.48m x 2.06m (11'5 x 6'9)
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 4.83m x 2.90m (15'10 x 9'6)
- Shower Room 2.90m x 1.55m (9'6 x 5'1)
- Built in Robes
- Entertainment Lounge 8.43m x 6.15m (27'8 x 20'2)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.