The Element of Surprise!
This fabulous bungalow has something for everyone in the family… lovely décor, flexible accommodation, a wonderful open plan kitchen living and dining room and a superior fully enclosed rear garden! Not to mention the very large wood cabin that could be utilised as a home office, studio or perhaps a snooker room for the boys! Bungalows are hard to find at the best of times but this one really stands out as a clever buy to future proof your lifestyle and enjoy the flexibility it immediately offers.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall to the front and the side, a fabulous open plan kitchen living and dining room with patio doors to the rear garden, four bedrooms, the master with a luxury ensuite, or three bedrooms and an additional living room, a utility room with a guest WC and fabulous family bathroom with separate shower and jacuzzi style bath for relaxing after a hard day.
There is an abundance of private parking with plenty of space for a caravan for example that is secured with gates for peace of mind. One of the real draws to this home will be the very private and spacious rear garden that gets the sun all day and plenty of bbq’s will be enjoyed on the feature patio area. In the current climate the log cabin is sure to be a hit with those working from home or perhaps it will be utilised for snooker or simply additional storage. All in all this is a fabulous home with something to offer everyone.
Carryduff that benefits from its close proximity to the town centre and excellent range of schools and amenities. Local transport to Belfast, Saintfield or Comber is easy accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floorplan for room layout and measurements
- Entrance porch
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 9.75m x 6.05m (32' x 19'10)
- Utility room 1.63m x 2.39m (5'4 x 7'10)
- Bedroom 1 3.48m x 6.27m (11'5 x 20'7)
- Bedroom 2 3.02m x 5.41m (9'11 x 17'9)
- En-suite 1.93mx 2.16m (6'4x 7'1)
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 3.99m (9'9 x 13'1)
- Family room/ Bedroom 4 2.97m x 2.90m (9'9 x 9'6)
- Bathroom 3.23m x 2.16m (10'7 x 7'1)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.