This detached bungalow offers a convenient rural location on the outskirts of Ballygowan. It benefits from versatile accommodation and can be used as three bedrooms with one reception room or you could have fewer bedrooms with more reception rooms... the choice is yours. Furthermore the property benefits from planning permission granted in 2018 to build a single storey extension and lift the roof to create a two storey home that offers four bedrooms and two reception rooms.
The bungalow comprises an entrance porch leading to a hall with a tiled floor, a living room, a kitchen with solid wood units and space for a dining table, three bedrooms - two with fireplaces, a bathroom with a white suite and a separate WC.
The property sits on a private site of approximately 0.85 acres. There are wonderful mature gardens to enjoy with a selection of shrubs and trees. Beyond the gardens is a field that could be put to good use in a wide variety of ways. There are two garages that are ideal for anyone who has a hobby that needs to be kept out of the house.
If you are in the market for a property with a convenient countryside location with Belfast, Ballygowan, Moneyreagh, Saintfield, Carryduff and Comber within a short drive then look no further. There is public transport and buses to and from leading schools nearby.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.86m x 4.17m (12'8" x 13'8")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.57m x 4.27m (15' x 14')
- Bedroom 1 3.02m x 4.27m (9'11" x 14')
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 4.24m (10' x 13'11")
- Bedroom 3 3.81m x 2.95m (12'6" x 9'8")
- Bathroom 2.18m x 1.57m (7'2" x 5'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.