This fabulous detached property is finished with style and offers no less than four reception rooms providing a superb lifestyle. The current owners have recently updated the electrics, installed gas heating and fitted a modern bathroom that enhance upon the host of other benefits this fine home offers. With a superb location just off the Saintfield Road it is sure to be popular with growing and established families that want a great range of amenities and leading schools.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair storage, a lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace and an open fire, a dining room with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace, a play room or snug with access to the rear garden, a kitchen with integrated appliances, granite work surfaces and space for a table and a utility room with plumbing for white goods. Upstairs offers three well-proportioned bedrooms and a recently and fully tiled bathroom.
To the front there is a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking and a mature garden with a selection of plants & shrubs. To the rear there is a fantastic raised decked area with spotlighting that is the perfect place to relax with a cold drink in hand. There is a lower level paved area with access to the play room, kitchen and living room ensuring indoors and outdoors flow effortlessly.
The location is second to none being just off the main Saintfield Road and only one mile from Forestside Shopping Centre, it is ideally situated within close proximity to Belfast City Centre and offers easy access to the main bus routes and a choice of leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.63m x 3.58m (11'11" x 11'9")
- Living Room 6.20m x 3.20m (20'4" x 10'6")
- Dining Room 4.78m x 3.18m (15'8" x 10'5")
- Play Room 1.83m x 3.33m (6' x 10'11")
- Kitchen 5.23m x 2.46m (17'2" x 8'1")
- Utility 2.18m x 3.18m (7'2" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 1 3.66m x 3.20m (12' x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.51m x 3.18m (11'6" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 3 2.64m x 2.46m (8'8" x 8'1")
- Bathroom 1.65m x 2.44m (5'5" x 8')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.