This fantastic detached property sits on a mature site of approximately 0.3 acres. The property itself was constructed in 2001 to a very high standard and provides spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms and superb living space to enjoy. The property benefits from no onward chain and will certainly prove popular with young families and those looking to downsize in a convenient and friendly neighbourhood.
Downstairs comprises a bright & spacious entrance hall, a spacious lounge with a feature multi-fuel cast iron stove, a fantastic kitchen with a Rayburn stove and Oregon pine units which is open to a dining area with a vaulted ceiling, a master bedroom with an oak floor and an en-suite shower room and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi style bath. Upstairs are two spacious bedrooms and a shower room with a three-piece suite.
To the front there is a spacious driveway and a large detached garage. The rear garden is a delight where you will find a well-maintained lawn, a pond and a decked area, all of which is complimented by a south easterly aspect and an array of plants, shrubs and trees.
Living in Darragh Cross brings the quiet and relaxed lifestyle of country village, yet it benefits from plenty of amenities and is extremely convenient to Saintfield, Crossgar and Belfast. Local transport links and a good range of schools, are all within a short distance.
Viewing ArrangementsTo arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 20' 3'' x 17' 8'' (6.17m x 5.38m)
- Kitchen 16' 2'' x 14' 1'' (4.92m x 4.29m)
- Open To: 9' 9'' x 9' 2'' (2.97m x 2.79m)
- Utility Room 7' 9'' x 7' 4'' (2.36m x 2.23m)
- Master Bedroom 12' 8'' x 12' 6'' (3.86m x 3.81m)
- Bathroom 7' 4'' x 6' 0'' (2.23m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 2 15' 1'' x 12' 5'' (4.59m x 3.78m)
- Bedroom 3 15' 0'' x 14' 1'' (4.57m x 4.29m)
- Shower Room 6' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.08m x 2.01m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.