Hot to Trot!
This wonderful detached property has so much to offer… 7 acres of superb County Down countryside, a stable block, a floodlight sand school and an excellent secluded site… that’s before we even get inside the front door. The property is reached via a private lane off the Manse Road which leads to a spacious and unique property that offers everything a family could possibly wish for – four bedrooms, two reception rooms, three bathrooms and the children will be delighted when they see the size of the surrounding gardens and land. There is no onward chain to worry about making for an easy transition to your new home!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with a gallery style landing, a lounge with a feature red brick fireplace and a cast iron stove, a fantastic kitchen/diner with bespoke wood units, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances, a utility room, a master bedroom with a contemporary en-suite shower room and patio doors to the rear garden, a further spacious bedroom and a luxurious bathroom. Upstairs there is a wonderful living area, a landing with superb storage, two bedrooms and a shower room with a three-piece suite.
The property is ideal for those with equestrian needs as there is the benefit of an enclosed stable block and sand school. There is a plenty of space that is ideal for horse boxes, boats or caravans. To the rear and front of the property there are gardens laid in lawn complimented by a selection of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
This rural property is within a short drive of Darragh Cross, Saintfield and Crossgar and is within easy commuting distance to Belfast. There is plenty of local transport and a good range of schools close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Shower Room 6' 11'' x 5' 7'' (2.11m x 1.70m)
- Eaves Storage
- Shed with 6 Stables 45' 7'' x 35' 0'' (13.88m x 10.66m)
- Feed Room 9' 1'' x 7' 0'' (2.77m x 2.13m)
- Lounge Area 27' 7'' x 12' 7'' (8.40m x 3.83m)
- Bedroom 3 13' 8'' x 9' 11'' (4.16m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 4 8' 8'' x 8' 1'' (2.64m x 2.46m)
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 13' 10'' x 10' 10'' (4.21m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 14' 6'' x 13' 11'' (4.42m x 4.24m)
- Utility Room 12' 6'' x 7' 5'' (3.81m x 2.26m)
- Master Bedroom 17' 10'' x 12' 0'' (5.43m x 3.65m)
- En-Suite Shower Room 10' 0'' x 8' 10'' (3.05m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2 16' 7'' x 9' 11'' (5.05m x 3.02m)
- Garage 24' 11'' x 15' 3'' (7.59m x 4.64m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.