Fabulous Forest Grove!
This spacious townhouse is located in the very sought after Forest Grove area of South Belfast. The property offers modern living accommodation and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for families that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and to young professionals that want an excellent range of local amenities. The wonderful open plan living and dining room is perfect for having friends and family over for a get together, especially during the summer months with the patio doors open to the garden. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits to include lovely views, gas heating and lots of built-in storage which are sure to add to the appeal.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair storage, a spacious living/dining room with a solid wood floor and double doors to the rear garden, a kitchen with an integrated oven & hob and a downstairs WC. The first floor comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a further bedroom with built-in storage. The second floor comprises two well-proportioned bedrooms that both have built-in storage.
To the front there is a driveway providing off-street parking for two cars. The rear garden is fully enclosed making it ideal for those with children or pets. It benefits from a flat lawn, a westerly aspect and a patio where you can relax with a book and a glass of wine.
Forest Grove is an exclusive development just off the Newtownbreda Road where you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to doing the weekly shopping with both Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside both close by. The area benefits from a good choice of schools and local transport to and from the City Centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living / Dining Room 5.77m x 4.85m (18'11" x 15'11")
- Kitchen 3.58m x 2.41m (11'9" x 7'11")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.35m x 4.85m (11' x 15'11")
- Bedroom 2 2.72m x 2.77m (8'11" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 3.07m x 4.04m (10'1" x 13'3")
- Bedroom 4 3.07m x 2.87m (10'1" x 9'5")
- Bathroom 2.31m x 1.68m (7'7" x 5'6")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.