This is a beautifully presented detached home located in a popular area of Carryduff. The vendors have spent time and money over recent years to create a home you can simply move into and enjoy all it has to offer. Recent works include a new kitchen where having a dinner party will be a pleasure, a new bathroom that will certainly impress and gas heating to keep your running costs down.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with access to a WC and under stair cloak space, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace and a superb kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and double doors to the rear garden. Upstairs are four bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs. There is a brick paved driveway to the side providing off-street parking and a large garden shed to store your garden tools. The rear garden has a wonderful west facing countryside aspect ensuring privacy and sunshine. There is a good-sized lawn that children will love and a patio area for the adults to relax on.
Oakwood Avenue is an extremely popular area within Carryduff, located a short distance from the Ballynahinch, Belfast & Saintfield Roads ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is within walking distance providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.18m x 4.37m (17' x 14'4")
- Kitchen/Diner 2.69m x 6.48m (8'10" x 21'3")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.81m (11'10" x 12'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.84m x 2.59m (12'7" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 2.51m x 3.78m (8'3" x 12'5")
- Bedroom 4 2.72m x 2.62m (8'11" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 1.68m x 2.77m (5'6" x 9'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.