In Love with Lenaghan!
Four bedroom semi-detached properties in this popular residential area are highly sought after and with an immaculate interior, a private location and a superb rear garden ensures this one really stands out as a super family home. It is bright, spacious and benefits from flexible accommodation that will certainly appeal to those working from home, wishing to climb the spiral staircase for some peace and quiet on the second floor!
One of the super features of this property is the open plan kitchen and dining area that has French doors to the large and fully enclosed rear garden, making it ideal for entertaining family and friends or those with young children. Also the master bedroom has a feature skylight with an automatic blind so it floods with natural light and benefits from a modern ensuite shower room.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall benefiting from useful under stair storage, a beautiful living room with a feature contemporary fireplace and a solid wood floor. Upstairs on the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms, an ensuite shower room and a family bathroom with a modern white suite and a separate shower cubicle. A feature spiral staircase leads to a fourth bedroom on the second floor that has plenty of eaves storage.
The fully enclosed rear garden is a pleasure with a lovely open aspect and there is an abundance of parking to the front of the property. Just two houses share a large site and is located right at the end of Lenaghan Park ensuring plenty of peace and quiet.
Lenaghan Park is a convenient and sought after location offering an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre - home to Sainsburys and M&S.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / Dining room 3.48m x 5.51m (11'5 x 18'1)
- Living room 4.80m x 3.40m (15'9 x 11'2)
- Master bedroom 2.57m x 3.43m (8'5 x 11'3)
- Ensuite 1.78m x 2.13m (5'10 x 7')
- Bedroom 2 3.81m x 2.69m (12'6 x 8'10)
- Bedroom 3 2.67m x 2.72m (8'9 x 8'11)
- Bathroom 1.78m x 3.28m (5'10 x 10'9)
- Bedroom 4 4.29m x 5.54m (14'1 x 18'2)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.