King of the Hill!
This stunning townhouse is located in the very sought after and prestigious Bracken Hill area of South Belfast. The property offers modern living accommodation and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The wonderful open plan kitchen and dining room is perfect for having friends and family over for a get together, especially during the summer months with the patio doors open to the garden. The property benefits from beautiful décor and excellent mod cons to include ceiling speakers in the lounge, kitchen/diner, the master bedroom and the main bathroom.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a utility room and an integral garage. The first floor offers a spacious lounge with a feature gas fireplace and ceiling speakers, a fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, granite work surfaces, ceiling speakers and patio doors to the garden, and a handy WC with a two piece suite. Up a half flight of stairs leads you to a bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The second floor has a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a further two bedrooms – one with fitted slide robes.
The property has a brick paved ‘Tobermore’ driveway with parking for two cars. The rear garden is spacious and fully enclosed, making it perfect for families. There is a well-maintained lawn and two patio areas to relax or entertain on, depending on your mood.
The Four Winds is a very convenient and sought after location to live with plenty of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant. Bracken Hill Close is one of the Four Winds most desirable areas to live in.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk for further details.
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall 13' 10'' x 6' 6'' (4.21m x 1.98m)
- Lounge 17' 0'' x 11' 6'' (5.18m x 3.50m)
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 6'' x 11' 4'' (5.63m x 3.45m)
- Utility Room 6' 9'' x 6' 6'' (2.06m x 1.98m)
- Master Bedroom 16' 6'' x 11' 8'' (5.03m x 3.55m)
- En-suite 6' 0'' x 5' 1'' (1.83m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 5'' x 9' 3'' (3.48m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 5'' x 9' 0'' (3.48m x 2.74m)
- Bathroom 8' 8'' x 6' 5'' (2.64m x 1.95m)
- First Floor WC
- Integral Garage 21' 6'' x 10' 11'' (6.55m x 3.32m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.