Get in the Grove!
This is an opportunity not to be missed for anyone hoping to move to a spacious family home in a delightful development with great local amenities and schools. Buyers who are looking for value for money and plenty of living space and well-proportioned bedrooms will find it here. The downstairs living space benefits from a lovely flow where the living room, dining room, sun room and the kitchen all link effortlessly, making it perfect for modern day family life.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a tiled floor and cloaks, a lounge with an oak floor, a living room with a feature fireplace, an oak floor and French doors to a dining room which offers access to both the kitchen and the sun room. There is a utility room with fitted units and a downstairs WC. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite, a further three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and to the side there is a driveway leading to a detached garage. The rear garden is laid in lawn and benefits from a sunny south westerly aspect making it perfect for a summers day.
The property is located in a friendly development just off the Ballynahinch Road. Belfast and Lisburn are within easy commuting distance. Spa Golf Club and Ballynahinch Rugby Club are both easily accessible while local amenities are not far away with Ballynahinch town centre being within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.11m x 3.28m (13'6" x 10'9")
- Living Room 4.80m x 3.56m (15'9" x 11'8")
- Dining Room 3.28m x 2.97m (10'9" x 9'9")
- Sun Room 3.73m x 3.43m (12'3" x 11'3")
- Kitchen 4.27m x 3.25m (14' x 10'8")
- Utility Room 3.25m x 1.68m (10'8" x 5'6")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.81m x 3.56m (12'6" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.30m (12'5" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.28m x 3.02m (10'9" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 4 3.30m x 3.02m (10'10" x 9'11")
- Bathroom 2.92m x 2.21m (9'7" x 7'3")
- Garage 5.69m x 3.38m (18'8" x 11'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.