Good as New!
This home in the highly sought after Gorsehill area of Moneyreagh provides everything a growing family could wish for. It benefits from four well-proportioned bedrooms all on one floor and two split level receptions rooms. It offers great outdoor space with lovely landscaped lawns and benefits from a large concrete area that is ideal for dogs or potentially children playing. It benefits from a prime corner site in this delightful development that is located close to local amenities and has a highly regarded primary school within walking distance.
The property comprises a spacious and bright entrance hall, a large lounge with a feature fireplace, a stunning recently fitted kitchen with open plan dining. Downstairs you have access to the integral garage and a cosy living room with access to a utility area. Upstairs the spacious landing leads to a master bedroom with an ensuite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three piece suite.
No. 6 sits on a generous corner site with surrounding gardens and a large patio area to the rear. Those with animals or those who would like a hard area for kids to play will appreciate the recently laid concrete area to the rear. Gorsehill is a superb place to live with every house being proudly kept in immaculate condition. Belfast is only five miles away and Comber, Carryduff and Ballygowan are all close by.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.11m x 3.71m (16'9 x 12'2)
- Kitchen / Dining 7.77m x 3.66mx (25'6 x 12'x)
- Utility Area 2.34m x 1.88m (7'8 x 6'2)
- Family Room 4.67m x 3.56m (15'4 x 11'8)
- Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.61m (11'10 x 11'10)
- Ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9 x 9'9)
- Bedroom 3 3.53m x 3.00m (11'7 x 9'10)
- Bedroom 4 3.61m x 2.39m (11'10 x 7'10)
- Bathroom 2.49m x 2.26m (8'2 x 7'5)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.