This fantastic semi-detached property located in the popular Rosetta area is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers, from buyers looking for a first class location with excellent amenities to growing families that want a choice of leading schools and nurseries. A big attraction will undoubtedly be the spacious and private rear garden that will get plenty of use throughout the years.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with fantastic under stair storage, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace, a dining room and a kitchen with solid wood high & low level units. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
To the front there is a driveway and a lawn that is bordered by a mature hedge. The rear garden benefits from no overlooking properties to the rear and offers a good-sized lawn that children will put to good use and a decked area that is a great place to enjoy a summer barbecue.
One of the best attributes is the convenient location. You are literally a stone’s throw from shops, restaurants, pubs, schools and parks. The bustling and popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance and getting home from Ravenhill on a Friday night in the winter months should not be a problem! The area is host to a number of leading primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre close by. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Kingspan Stadium and Ormeau Park.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 13' 6'' x 11' 6'' (4.11m x 3.50m)
- Dining Room 10' 8'' x 10' 0'' (3.25m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen 12' 1'' x 10' 10'' (3.68m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 1 13' 9'' x 12' 10'' (4.19m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 2 13' 8'' x 10' 3'' (4.16m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 3 9' 11'' x 8' 1'' (3.02m x 2.46m)
- Bathroom 8' 0'' x 5' 5'' (2.44m x 1.65m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.