Queen of the South!
Situated in a popular area of Carryduff this double fronted family home is sure to be popular with growing and established families. The spacious accommodation is finished to a very high standard making it a very attractive proposition with lots of features that are sure to tick plenty of boxes on your wish list. One of the lovely features is the mature and spacious rear garden that benefits from a private aspect. Furthermore there is no onward chain making for an easy move to your new home.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living room with a multi-fuel stove, a family room, a kitchen with access to a fantastic conservatory and cloak room with a WC. Upstairs comprises of three double bedrooms, a white three piece bathroom suite and a separate WC. The attached garage benefits from light, power and plumbing for white goods.
To the front there is a brick paved driveway and a garden laid in lawn. The rear garden is an absolute delight, benefiting from a large lawn, an array of plants & shrubs and a brick paved patio.
Queensfort Park South is within walking distance of Carryduff town centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 10' 11'' x 10' 7'' (3.32m x 3.22m)
- Family Room 12' 2'' x 10' 11'' (3.71m x 3.32m)
- Kitchen 10' 9'' x 7' 9'' (3.27m x 2.36m)
- Conservatory 18' 8'' x 12' 1'' (5.69m x 3.68m)
- Bedroom 1 12' 2'' x 10' 11'' (3.71m x 3.32m)
- Bedroom 2 10' 11'' x 10' 8'' (3.32m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.32m x 2.39m)
- Bathroom 5' 10'' x 5' 0'' (1.78m x 1.52m)
- Garage 17' 9'' x 9' 0'' (5.41m x 2.74m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.