A Clear Whinner!
This simply stunning bungalow really is the height of style and offers beautifully presented accommodation that wouldn't look out of place in a home interiors magazine. Not only does it give the lucky purchaser somewhere they can simply move into, it affords uninterrupted views over Belfast from the rear of the property that have to be seen to be appreciated. The property will have wide appeal from young professionals who want a fantastic location, families that want a great choice of locals schools and downsizers who want life on one level.
The bungalow comprises an impressive entrance hall with access to cloak space and to a WC, a sumptuous lounge with a feature fireplace, a dining room with access to a conservatory, a superb kitchen/diner with high end integrated appliances, three bedrooms that all benefits from built-in wardrobes and a luxury bathroom with a separate bath and shower completed with feature tiling.
To the front there is a selection of plants & shrubs and a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is completely private and the spacious decked area is just the prefect place to take in the sun and end enjoy the view with a nice drink in hand.
Whinney Heights is a quiet cul-de-sac ideally located off the Saintfield Road and is within a short stroll to the shops at Common Brae. Belfast city centre is easily accessible by local transport and there is a vast range of local primary and secondary schools close by.
To arrange a viewing of this immaculate property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.49m x 4.04m (18' x 13'3")
- Dining Room 4.27m x 3.00m (14' x 9'10")
- Conservatory 2.90m x 3.53m (9'6" x 11'7")
- Kitchen/Diner 7.42m x 3.18m (24'4" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.66m (11'10" x 12')
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 3.56m (11'10" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.26m x 3.02m (7'5" x 9'11")
- Bathroom 2.62m x 3.18m (8'7" x 10'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.