This fantastic semi-detached home is conveniently located on the Belfast side of Carryduff and is beautifully presented. It is in excellent condition throughout and offers lovely views of the reservoir from the rear of the property which benefits from a sunny south westerly aspect. This really is a super opportunity to purchase a home that is ready to walk into and enjoy all it has to offer from day one.
The ground floor comprises of a spacious entrance hall, an open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace and dual aspect windows creating a bright and airy room and a modern kitchen with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs comprises of three good-sized bedrooms and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower cubicle.
To the front there is a lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs and there is a tarmac driveway leading to a garage. The private rear garden benefits from a sunny south westerly aspect, is low maintenance and offers a superb decked area which is a great place to enjoy some al fresco dining.
Schools, local transport and the Ivanhoe Inn for a Sunday carvery are all within walking distance making life a pleasure. Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 7.39m x 3.63m (24'3" x 11'11")
- Kitchen 3.56m x 2.44m (11'8" x 8')
- Bedroom 1 3.68m x 3.20m (12'1" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 2.57m (11'10" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 1.83m (11'10" x 6')
- Bathroom 2.08m x 1.80m (6'10" x 5'11")
- Garage 5.36m x 2.84m (17'7" x 9'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.