Only the Best Will Do!
Spacious four bedroom properties in this popular area are hard to come by and this fantastic home benefits from an immaculate interior and a quiet cul-de-sac location that is ideal for families. It is bright, spacious and offers flexible accommodation with no less that four double bedrooms and an office/study on the ground floor which is ideal in the current climate. The vendors have spared no expense in the in the finishes and the recently fitted downstairs shower room and the upstairs bathroom are simply stunning! Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out as an excellent buy!
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a living room with a feature inset fire, an office/study, a spacious kitchen with open plan dining and access to the rear garden and a luxury shower room with feature tiling. Upstairs offers four double bedrooms - three of which have quality built-in slide robes and a family bathroom that you will fall in love with due to the high ceiling with feature velux windows.
To the front is a garden laid in lawn and a driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private and offers a great place to relax after a long day. The property further benefits from a detached garage which provides storage space or is ideal for anyone who wishes to keep a messy hobby out of the house.
Greenwood Glen is a very convenient place to live located off the Purdysburn Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / Dining 7.16m x 2.67m (23'6 x 8'9)
- Living room 3.48m x 5.28m (11'5 x 17'4)
- Office / Playroom 2.29m x 2.57m (7'6 x 8'5)
- Shower room
- Bedroom 1 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9 x 11')
- Bedroom 2 2.74m x 3.25m (9' x 10'8)
- Bedroom 3 2.74m x 2.90m (9' x 9'6)
- Bedroom 4 2.62m x 2.69m (8'7 x 8'10)
- Bathroom 3.35m x 1.73m (11' x 5'8)
- Garage 5.66m x 3.73m (18'7 x 12'3)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.