Embrace the Space!
This wonderful detached property offers spacious accommodation that is perfect for a growing or an established family. It is beautifully presented and is finished to an exacting standard. The property is situated to the Belfast side of Carryduff that is sure to attract a lot of interest from families eager to live within the catchment area for leading schools. The current owners have spared no expense in the presentation and with three reception rooms, four double bedrooms and three bathrooms it is sure to meet the demands of modern day living!
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch, an impressive reception hall with access to a WC, a lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace, a living room with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace, a formal dining room, a kitchen with space for a dining table, a utility room and a double integral garage. Upstairs comprises a spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a dressing room and a modern en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms - two of which are served by a shared en-suite and dressing room, a bright & airy landing and a family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The property sits on an elevated site that offers excellent off-street parking. The gardens are beautifully landscaped with lawns to either side of the property and there is a lovely patio area to enjoy.
Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Porch
- Reception Hall 14' 6'' x 13' 3'' (4.42m x 4.04m)
- Lounge 19' 8'' x 14' 9'' (5.99m x 4.49m)
- Living Room 14' 5'' x 13' 9'' (4.39m x 4.19m)
- Dining Room 14' 11'' x 11' 1'' (4.54m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen 14' 9'' x 12' 1'' (4.49m x 3.68m)
- Utility Room 11' 1'' x 5' 10'' (3.38m x 1.78m)
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 17' 10'' x 17' 7'' (5.43m x 5.36m)
- Dressing Room 11' 1'' x 5' 10'' (3.38m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 2 14' 10'' x 11' 1'' (4.52m x 3.38m)
- Dressing Room 13' 10'' x 8' 6'' (4.21m x 2.59m)
- En-suite 8' 2'' x 7' 4'' (2.49m x 2.23m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 8'' x 8' 11'' (4.47m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 4 13' 10'' x 8' 6'' (4.21m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom 11' 0'' x 8' 11'' (3.35m x 2.72m)
- Double Integral Garage 18' 0'' x 17' 7'' (5.48m x 5.36m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.