Go This Way!
This fantastic property offers a convenient location that will most certainly appeal to those wanting to take their first steps onto the property market or those with a growing family who want a fantastic choice of schools and local amenities. The property offers versatile accommodation and can be used as four bedrooms with one reception room or you could have fewer bedrooms with more reception rooms... the choice is yours. The fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room will be the focal point of the home where a quiet night with a movie or hosting a dinner party can be enjoyed.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with built-in storage, a fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room, two bedrooms with bay windows and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a wet room with a contemporary suite.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn. There is off-street parking for two cars to the rear of the property. The rear garden is very private and benefits from a sunny southerly aspect and a spacious patio which is the perfect place to enjoy some outdoor dining.
Galway Park offers easy access to Belfast City Centre and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. Ballyhackamore Village is a 10 minute drive away offering a great range of eateries, pubs and shops, while local amenities in Dundonald Village are within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 7.04m x 3.30m! (23'1" x 10'10!)
- Open To:
- Kitchen 3.84m x 2.92m (12'7" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 1 2.87m x 4.11m (9'5" x 13'6")
- Bedroom 2 2.87m x 4.29m (9'5" x 14'1")
- Bathroom 2.87m x 2.08m (9'5" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.73m x 2.54m (12'3" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 4 2.74m x 3.91m (9' x 12'10")
- Wet Room 2.08m x 1.35m (6'10" x 4'5")
- Outbuilding 8.23m x 4.27m (27' x 14')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.