What A View!
This simply stunning detached bungalow benefits from a superb setting and provides flexible and comfortable accommodation on one level. This home really has it all… warm and welcoming accommodation, large gardens, a stunning sun room with a feature vaulted ceiling along with breath-taking views towards the Mourne Mountains and surrounding countryside from all angles that is sure to be enjoyed every day by the lucky purchasers. This really is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a fabulous home with endless possibilities and peace and tranquillity in abundance!
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall with a wood strip floor, a spacious lounge with a wood strip floor and a feature wood burning stove, a wonderful high gloss kitchen with a feature centre island incorporating a gas hob and breakfast bar which flows seamlessly into the stunning sun room which offers another wood burning stove and superb views over the Down countryside and Mourne mountains. The property is further enhanced by a large utility room/preparation kitchen with a walk in pantry, three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white suite.
The property sits on a spacious site of approximately two-thirds of an acre that is both secluded and sheltered. There is extensive parking available with more than enough space to keep a caravan or boat. The beautiful gardens provide lots of areas to explore with plenty of lawn space that the children will be sure to enjoy. For those with green fingers there are multiple patches for growing your own produce. There is a sizeable patio area that is perfect place to enjoy some al fresco dining.
The town of Dromore is set in the drumlins of the Lagan Valley, an area of distinguished character and charm, in the heart of the countryside, at the foot of the scenic Mournes. Although a tranquil location, it has easy access to the A1 dual carriageway and M1 motorway.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.08m x 4.34m (16'8" x 14'3")
- Lounge 5.36m x 4.24m (17'7" x 13'11")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.79m x 3.58m (19'0" x 11'9")
- Utility Room 5.36m x 3.07m (17'7" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 1 4.37m x 3.56m (14'4" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 3.02m (11'8" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 3 3.30m x 2.95m (10'10" x 9'8")
- Bathroom 2.59m x 1.93m (8'6" x 6'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.