Conveniently located on the Belfast side of Carryduff this semi-detached home is in excellent condition throughout leaving you little to do once you receive the keys to your new house. It benefits from gas fired central heating and cavity wall insulation along with an impressive EPC rating ensuring your hard earned money can be spent on the finer things in life. The downstairs open plan living space is sure to be a hit with anyone who likes to entertain or for keeping an eye on the children.
The ground floor comprises of a spacious entrance hall, an open plan living and dining room with a feature brick fireplace and dual aspect windows creating a bright and airy room, and a modern kitchen which is open plan to the living / dining room. Upstairs comprises of three good-sized bedrooms - all of which benefit from built in storage and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle.
To the front there is a garden and a driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, has a lawn and a fantastic decked area where you can enjoy some al fresco dining.
Schools, local transport and the Ivanhoe Inn for a Sunday carvery are all within close proximity. Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living & Dining Room 7.34m x 3.63m (24'1" x 11'11")
- Open To:
- Kitchen 3.63m x 2.74m (11'11" x 9')
- Bedroom 1 3.68m x 2.82m (12'1" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 2.34m (11'10" x 7'8")
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 2.08m (11'10" x 6'10")
- Bathroom 2.16m x 2.16m (7'1" x 7'1")
- Garage 4.85m x 3.07m (15'11" x 10'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.