This deceptively spacious and versatile semi-detached property located in a popular area of Newtownards will appeal to young & established families. It benefits from a stylish decor, beautiful gardens and contemporary bathrooms that couldn't fail to impress. The property is very flexible and could be used as four bedrooms with two reception room or as three bedrooms with three reception rooms... the choice is yours. Add a quiet cul-de-sac location into the mix and you have the perfect recipe for modern day family living.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with under stair cloaks, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace, a family room with double doors to the rear garden, a fantastic kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space, a utility room, a fourth bedroom or a further reception room and a luxury family bathroom. Upstairs comprises a landing with storage space, a wonderful master bedroom with fitted slide robes, a modern en-suite shower room and a dressing room or office and a further two well-proportioned bedrooms.
The front garden is laid in lawn and there is a spacious driveway providing off-street parking and additional secure parking behind gates if required, making it ideal for a caravan or trailer. The rear garden has a good-sized lawn for the children, a shed to store the garden tools and a raised deck that provides the perfect place to relax after a long day.
Cambourne Park is a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought after residential area just off the Ring Road in Newtownards ensuring local amenities are easily accessible and plentiful. The property is convenient Newtownards town centre, Ards Shopping Centre, Regent House Grammar School and Tesco's.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.85m x 3.61m (15'11" x 11'10")
- Family Room 3.63m x 3.35m (11'11" x 11')
- Kitchen/Diner 3.84m x 3.61m (12'7" x 11'10")
- Utility Room 2.13m x 2.06m (7' x 6'9")
- Master Bedroom 4.22m x 3.61m (13'10" x 11'10")
- Ensuite Shower Room 2.08m x 2.06m (6'10" x 6'9")
- Dressing Room or Office 3.61m x 2.13m (11'10" x 7')
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 3.18m (12' x 10'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.63m x 3.15m (11'11" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 4/Reception Room 3.63m x 3.02m (11'11" x 9'11")
- Bathroom 3.61m x 2.21m (11'10" x 7'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.