Lucky Number 7!
This is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers and growing families to purchase a very attractive and well maintained semi-detached property with a spacious corner site in the ever popular Four Winds area. The property benefits from no onward chain and has plenty of scope to extend to the side should your requirements change over the years.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch that leads to a hall with under stair cloak space, a spacious living & dining room with a feature fireplace, a modern kitchen and a conservatory with access to the garden. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite. The roof space has been floored and benefits from light, power and a skylight style window making it ideal for use as a home office or study.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking which leads to a detached garage. To the rear there is a low maintenance garden and to the side there is a spacious garden laid in lawn.
Glenholm Park is a very convenient place to live with easy access to Belfast City and Forestside Shopping Centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Kitchen 3.66m x 2.34m (12' x 7'8)
- Living / Dining room 6.96m x 3.43m (22'10 x 11'3)
- Conservatory 2.59m x 2.77m (8'6 x 9'1)
- Utility Area
- Bedroom 1 3.43m x 3.20m (11'3 x 10'6)
- Bedroom 2 3.40m x 3.20m (11'2 x 10'6)
- Bedroom 3 2.39m x 2.41m (7'10 x 7'11)
- Bathroom 1.96m x 2.41m (6'5 x 7'11)
- Garage 4.90m x 2.77m (16'1 x 9'1)
- Floored roofspace 4.70m x 4.67m (15'5 x 15'4)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.