Lucky Number 7!
Situated just off the Saintfield Road this fantastic double fronted family home is sure to be popular with growing and established families. The spacious accommodation is finished to a very high standard making it a very attractive proposition with plenty of features that are sure to tick plenty of boxes on your wish list. One of the lovely features is the generous corner site that provides wonderful outdoor space to enjoy.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with under stair cloak space, a spacious living & dining room with a fireplace and a double doors to the garden, a family room and a superb kitchen with a good range of high & low level units, integrated appliances and solid oak work surfaces. Upstairs comprises of a spacious landing with a stained glass window, three bedrooms and a recently fitted bathroom with a bath and shower enclosure. The attached garage benefits from a utility area, light & power.
To the front there is a driveway providing off-street parking leading to the attached garage and a garden laid in lawn with a selection of shrubs. The side and rear gardens offer a well-maintained lawns that children will put to good use. For the grown ups there is a nice patio area where a drink can be enjoyed after a long day.
The location is second to none being just off the main Saintfield Road and only one mile from Forestside Shopping Centre, it is ideally situated within close proximity to Belfast City Centre and offers easy access to the main bus routes and a choice of leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 4.34m x 4.04m (14'3" x 13'3")
- Family Room 3.18m x 3.58m (10'5" x 11'9")
- Kitchen 2.41m x 4.22m (7'11" x 13'10")
- Bedroom 1 4.19m x 3.12m (13'9" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 2 3.18m x 3.58m (10'5" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 3 2.44m x 2.74m (8' x 9')
- Bathroom 3.12m x 2.29m (10'3" x 7'6")
- Garage & Utility 7.54m x 2.77m (24'9" x 9'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.