A Tranquil Opportunity!
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow that has been realistically priced to allow for modernisation and redecoration, the end result will be an stunning home with extensive gardens, plenty of parking and detached garage that is handy to Comber, Killinchy and the highly regarded Balloo restaurant reputed for a good steak!
The accommodation comprises of a solid wood kitchen with access to a utility room, a living room or dining room off the kitchen, a large lounge with feature fireplace, two double bedrooms and a shower room. There is also a detached garage with light and power which is ideal for extra storage.
One of the best features is the size of the site that offers plenty of parking and a large rear garden with mature trees and shrubs. There is lovely open countryside views to the front and the rear to enjoy all year round.
Whilst enjoying a rural location, the property is perfectly located as Killinchy, Lisbane and Balloo are only a few minutes’ drive away. The well renowned Killinchy primary school, Balloo House, Whiterock Sailing Club for the yachting enthusiast, and Comber and Belfast are all easily accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 4.52m x 2.39m (14'10 x 7'10)
- Living/dining room 4.22m x 3.30m (13'10 x 10'10)
- Lounge 4.47m x 4.27m (14'08 x 14')
- Utility room 2.34m x 1.50m (7'08 x 4'11)
- Bedroom 1 4.42m x 4.22m (14'06 x 13'10)
- Bedroom 2 3.38m x 2.29m (11'01 x 7'06)
- Shower room 1.88m x 1.88m (6'02 x 6'02)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.