A Knock out!
Occupying a prime site on the ever popular and convenient Knock Road sits this exceptionally well-appointed, bay fronted house. With its close proximity to some of the provinces leading schools, Parliament Buildings and with its ease of access to Belfast city centre, the Ulster Hospital and George Best City Airport, this is an ideal chain free family home in a much sought after location.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a feature stain glass window & built in storage, a living room with a solid marble feature gas fireplace, a dining room with a feature gas fireplace & uPVC double doors leading to the stunning shaker style fitted kitchen open plan to dining & living area which benefits from a single ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for an American style fridge/freezer, a double Belling range with five ring gas hob, a centre island unit plumbed for dishwasher, a pantry cupboard with shelving, ceramic tiled floor with under floor heating, a Morso wood burning stove set on hearth & uPVC doors to access the rear garden. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms and a luxury white bathroom suite comprising a dual flush WC, a vanity unit with ceramic sink & chrome mixer tap, a wall-mounted light-up mirror, a free standing bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, a separate glazed shower cubicle with chrome power shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor & a chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway with parking for multiple cars, surrounding fencing & access to the side & rear. The south easterly rear garden is laid in lawn with a brick paved patio area & pathways, surrounding flowerbeds & mature shrubbery, decking area ideal for summer entertaining, and access to detached garage with power, light & plumbed for washing machine.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.51m x 3.33m (18'1 x 10'11)
- Family Room (Optional bedroom 4) 4.19m x 3.33m (13'9 x 10'11)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 6.43m x 4.83m (21'1 x 15'10 )
- Living area/ Sun Room 4.72m x 3.58m (15'6 x 11'9)
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 3.33m (13' x 10'11)
- Bedroom 2 4.19m x 3.33m (13'9 x 10'11)
- Bedroom 3 2.79m x 2.11m (9'2 x 6'11)
- Bathroom 3.18m x 2.64m (10'5 x 8'8)
- Garage 4.14m x 2.74m (13'7 x 9)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.