A Dream Opportunity!
This is a fantastic detached bungalow located on a private site just off the top end of the Cregagh Road that comes with full planning to finish off the roof space conversion. The property offers flexible accommodation with an abundance of outdoor space that will certainly add to the appeal especially to those who want a project to put their finishing stamp on.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living room with a multi fuel burner, a modern fitted kitchen with high & low level units open plan to dining area with slide doors leading to the garden, two double bedrooms, a contemporary white three piece bathroom suite, a plumbed utility room & a large integral double garage. Upstairs has full planning permission passed - leaving the lucky new owner the opportunity to add the finishing touches with the options of an additional two bedrooms & en-suite.
To the front and side is a large driveway providing off-street parking. The garden really is a delight and offers superb outdoor space to enjoy in complete privacy. There is a well-maintained lawn that children of the family will love, while the landscaped patio area is a great place to relax & enjoy.
Ideally located just off the top end of the Cregagh Road offering an excellent range of local amenities to include the ever popular Forestside shopping centre. Belfast City Centre is easily accessible by local transport and there is a vast range of leading primary and secondary schools in the vicinity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.65m x 3.66m (15'3 x 12)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 7.24m x 3.38m (23'9 x 11'1)
- Bedroom 1 4.72m x 3.51m (15'6 x 11'6)
- Bedroom 2 3.53m 3.15m (11'7 10'4)
- Bathroom 3.51m x 2.95m (11'6 x 9'8)
- Utility Area 3.51m x 1.27m (11'6 x 4'2)
- Integral Double Garage 8.28m x 6.20m (27'2 x 20'4)
- Reception Room Into Eaves 7.82m x 7.52m (25'8 x 24'8)
- Attic Room 11.07m x 7.82m (36'4 x 25'8)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.