If you are ready for a life changing home that offers sheer luxury with beautiful gardens and a superb location on the edge of East Belfast then look no further than 7a Manse Road. The property is beautifully presented and the wonderful open plan living and dining room with a large opening to the bespoke kitchen deserves a special mention, it is the perfect space for those who like to entertain family & friends. This sale provides an outstanding opportunity to purchase not just a new home, but a special lifestyle for your family.
Downstairs comprises an open plan living and dining room with a solid wood floor and double doors to the side garden, a bespoke kitchen with granite work surfaces, integrated appliances and an Aga stove, a utility room with access to a WC, a family room with a solid wood floor and a feature stove and an inner hall. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with fitted furniture, access to the garden and an en-suite bathroom which benefits from a separate bath and shower, a further four bedrooms, a spacious family bathroom and a lounge area with access to a balcony that offers countryside views.
The gardens couldn't fail to impress and there are many different areas to explore and enjoy. Children will love the spacious lawn while the grown ups can enjoy the patio and decked areas that are prefect for al fresco dining. Furthermore there is a decked area off the master bedroom where you can enjoy your morning coffee. There is an outbuilding that provides storage or is an ideal place for anyone that enjoys a messy hobby.
7a Manse Road is located on the outskirts of East Belfast and offers convenient access to plenty of amenities and schools. For those travelling further afield the George Best City Airport is just four miles away and the International Airport twenty five miles away.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Inner Hallway 5.44m x 2.01m (17'10" x 6'7")
- Open Plan Living & Dining Room 5.92m x 7.14m (19'5" x 23'5")
- Family Room 4.80m x 4.78m (15'9" x 15'8")
- Kitchen 4.78m x 4.70m (15'8" x 15'5")
- Utility Room 3.84m x 1.55m (12'7" x 5'1")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.80m x 3.68m (15'9" x 12'1")
- En-suite Bathroom 2.34m x 3.35m (7'8" x 11')
- Bedroom 2 2.36m x 3.89m (7'9" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 3 2.79m x 3.71m (9'2" x 12'2")
- Bedroom 4 3.00m x 4.78m (9'10" x 15'8")
- Bedroom 5 / Office 2.97m x 2.18m (9'9" x 7'2")
- Bathroom 2.79m x 3.86m (9'2" x 12'8")
- Lounge Area 2.87m x 3.30m (9'5" x 10'10")
- Outbuilding 10.11m x 5.21m (33'2" x 17'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.