This fantastic detached property occupies a spacious and private site in a quiet area of Gilnahirk. It offers flexible accommodation that can be utilised to suit your requirements and benefits from no onward chain. The private rear garden and large detached garage will certainly add to the appeal.
Downstairs comprises a spacious entrance hall with a wooden floor, a bright & airy living room with a storage cupboard and a wooden floor, a dining room with views over the rear garden, a kitchen with good storage and a breakfast bar and two bedrooms. Upstairs offers two well-proportioned bedrooms.
To the front is there is a spacious and recently tarmacked driveway that could accommodate a boat or caravan. To the rear there is a new decked area accessed via the kitchen making it a perfect place to enjoy some al fresco dining and a large lawn that children will put to good use. The detached garage is approximately fifty foot long and would be ideal for anyone who wants to run a business from home or for a car enthusiast.
This superb home is very well located due to a host of amenities being within walking distance, and the extensive range of leading primary and secondary schools. The bustling village of Ballyhackamore is close by and the Castlereagh Hills are also on your doorstep for keen cyclists or runners.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.43m x 3.96m (11'3" x 13')
- Kitchen 2.90m x 3.94m (9'6" x 12'11")
- Dining Room 2.90m x 3.51m (9'6" x 11'6")
- Bedroom 1 3.51m x 3.96m (11'6" x 13')
- Bedroom 2 2.11m x 3.94m (6'11" x 12'11")
- Bedroom 3 3.35m x 4.09m (11' x 13'5")
- Bedroom 4 3.33m x 4.27m (10'11" x 14')
- Bathroom 1.83m x 1.96m (6' x 6'5")
- Garage 15.42m x 4.65m (50'7" x 15'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.