Get Inver Quick!
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow located in a quiet residential area of Holywood that offers spacious accommodation and a very private site. The property provides excellent living space, well-proportioned bedrooms and versatile accommodation that can be utilised to suit your requirements. As a result it is suited to growing families as well as being perfect for those seeking bungalow living without having to compromise on space.
The bungalow comprises an entrance hall with built-in storage, a spacious living room open to a dining room, a kitchen with a good range of solid wood units and an integrated oven & hob, three bedrooms which all have built-in storage and bathroom with a separate shower enclosure and bath.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs and bordered by a hedge. To one side there is a driveway providing off-street. The rear garden is completely private and offers a lawn and two patio areas to enjoy.
Lochinver Avenue is located in the bustling town of Holywood. There is an abundance of schools, eateries, pubs, and every type of convenience store you can think of! Local transport to Belfast and Bangor is plentiful and you have the choice of bus or train for your travel.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 3.02m x 4.24m (9'11 x 13'11)
- Dining area 3.05m x 3.96m (10' x 13')
- Living room 3.33m x 4.85m (10'11 x 15'11)
- Bedroom 1 2.95m x 3.66m (9'8 x 12')
- Bedroom 2 2.90m x 3.07m (9'6 x 10'1)
- Bedroom 3 2.87m x 2.57m (9'5 x 8'5)
- Bathroom 1.91m x 2.57m (6'3 x 8'5)
- Garage 5.44m x 2.49m (17'10 x 8'2)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.