A Winning Start!
This has to be one of the most impressive semi-detached homes on the market in Carryduff. The property benefits from a modern finish, solid wood floors, fitted slide robes, fantastic internal doors, a private south facing garden with it's very own man cave and a feature wood burning stove in the lounge that will get plenty of use throughout the winter months. This really is a special home that you can simply move in and enjoy all it has to offer from day one.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and built-in cloak space, a spacious open plan living and dining room with a feature wood burning stove and a solid wood floor, and a modern kitchen with a good range of integrated appliances. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms - one with fitted slide robes and bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is just a delightful place to spend time and is very private. It offers a south facing aspect, a brick paved patio, a lawn and a man cave.
Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. It is in close proximity to Belfast, Lisburn and many other surrounding towns that are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.40m x 4.11m (11'2" x 13'6")
- Open To:
- Dining Room 2.67m x 2.90m (8'9" x 9'6")
- Kitchen 2.67m x 3.53m (8'9" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 1 2.69m x 3.96m (8'10" x 13')
- Bedroom 2 3.43m x 3.02m (11'3" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 3 2.44m x 2.41m (8' x 7'11")
- Bathroom 1.75m x 2.44m (5'9" x 8')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.