Take Me To Church!
‘The Grange’ is an exceptional family home situated on a wonderful south facing site in one of South Belfast’s most desirable locations. The master bedroom not only benefits from a luxury en-suite shower room and a dressing room, it has its own private balcony that overlooks the garden and Belvoir Park Golf Club… just a perfect spot for having a lazy breakfast and reading the Sunday papers.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace, a formal dining room with sliding patio doors to the terrace, a bespoke kitchen with patio doors to a raised deck, a downstairs WC and an integral garage with an automatic door and a utility area to the rear. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom that benefits from a balcony, a walk-in dressing room and an en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms, a study and a bathroom with a separate corner bath and shower cubicle.
To the front the property is entered through double gates and is boarded by a stone wall giving excellent privacy. There is a large tarmac area to the front providing an abundance of parking. The south facing rear garden really is wonderful, benefiting from a large flat lawn that you could have a game of tennis on, a raised terrace and a superb decked. Benefiting from views over the 1st fairway of Belvoir Park Golf Club ensures a private aspect as well as being safe in the knowledge nothing will be built behind you.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Belvoir Park Golf Club to enjoy 18 holes or a tasty bite to eat!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 18' 11'' x 12' 11'' (5.76m x 3.93m)
- Dining Room 19' 4'' x 11' 10'' (5.89m x 3.60m)
- Kitchen 13' 10'' x 10' 9'' (4.21m x 3.27m)
- Garage 24' 4'' x 14' 0'' (7.41m x 4.26m)
- Utility 14' 0'' x 11' 2'' (4.26m x 3.40m)
- Downstairs WC
- First Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom 16' 7'' x 14' 0'' (5.05m x 4.26m)
- Wardrobe 7' 5'' x 5' 10'' (2.26m x 1.78m)
- En-suite 8' 6'' x 7' 10'' (2.59m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 2 13' 11'' x 11' 10'' (4.24m x 3.60m)
- Bedroom 3 13' 0'' x 11' 8'' (3.96m x 3.55m)
- Bedroom 4 9' 0'' x 6' 11'' (2.74m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom 10' 11'' x 10' 0'' (3.32m x 3.05m)
- Study 7' 2'' x 6' 2'' (2.18m x 1.88m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.